UFOS                          HOME                        NEXT PAGE                                      
"The views expressed by others are not necessarily shared by me personally but all views and perspectives are respected"
Year-long Stay on ET Base
Posted August 4, 2012

In 1969, a French farmer was asked to spend one year living and working at a
subterranean base in the Himalayas.
A 40-year silence was imposed following his return,
and in 2005, Robert L. came forward ...

• Intimate contact with ETs
• Daily instruction in yoga, information on the Universe,
galactic communication and Earth’s dilemma
• Mission to provide genetic material for Earth-like planets
• Spacecraft excursion and encounter with French fighter jet
Farmhouse in Aveyron region of southern France
Aveyron, France — 1966
Over a period of months a farm in southern France
was plagued by the appearance of lights. Balls of light
appeared in the evening and surrounded the house of
20-year-old Robert L., who lived with his parents and
his grandmother.

Large balls of light moved over the ground, seeming
to extinguish and re-light, eventually joining up with a
giant bullet-shaped form standing vertically.

They appeared to be intelligent.
One evening the young man, feeling
exasperated, attempted to run into a ball of light
with his car. A race ensued over 2 miles, and
Robert was unable to catch up with the ball. The
car broke down. A flying vessel appeared. The
temperature rose. A "flying saucer” with two
domes descended to the ground where Rogert
saw two figures on the inside.

He lost consciousness.

Over the next days, Robert was overcome with
fatigue and had nightmares. He slept twenty
hours a day for three months.
Bullet-shaped vessel
Visitations 1967 - 1968
For two years Robert received many visits in his bedroom at night. Extra-terrestrial entities crossed
through the walls and surrounded his bed. Robert was paralyzed.

The visitors were tall, blond, and thin with long arms. They were dressed in skin-tight jumpsuits open at the
neck and wrists, with a metallic shimmer and a wide belt.

They introduced themselves as scientists from another galaxy. They took a blood sample and told him
they were interested in his genetic structure.

Over the next two years, Robert was mentally and physically prepared through these visits and instructed
in yoga-like exercises. A man who presented himself as the “Guide” nicknamed him “Roro”. They were part
of a Galactic Confederation in charge of maintaining life on planets inhabited like the Earth.

At the end of the two years of night-time training, he was invited to accompany them back to their base on
Earth and to serve as a donor of genetic material to populate a faraway planet. He was assured that
everything would be taken care of and he wouldn’t lack anything.
January 1969 — Departure to Himalayan Base
A spacecraft came to pick him up in a field next to his farm. It was a large, flat vessel 65 feet long with a
dome. It was red like hot iron, surrounded by a yellowish-orange cloud. It landed without touching the
ground. A door opened and the “Guide” welcomed him. The craft took off, with no detectable motion.
Robert was worried. The Guide showed him the wall had become transparent and Robert saw what he
thought was Marseille.

They were at an altitude of 40,000 meters. The trip lasted less than an hour and they arrived at a
subterranean base in the Himalayas. After a night spent in a bedroom with rounded  walls, Robert was
served coffee which tasted as if made by his mother. He put on an outfit resembling an overall of soft,
tight-fitting material. It would be changed and regenerated for the capture of magnetic rays.

Two women introduced themselves:

a "Biologist” and an “Ethnologist”. In the bedroom there was an eye-shaped device which was a kind of
television in 3-D where he could see and hear everything happening at his home, and listen to his parents’
They took him on a tour of the cave which was actually a base with several floors, constructed over 3000
feet below the earth.

It was surround by a triple magnetic belt which insulated and protected the base from earthquakes.

There were numerous rooms. An elevator opened onto a platform in the open air where he could go in the
evening, though he was accompanied.

The terrain was rugged with high snowcapped mountains.

The Guide demonstrated how he could disintegrate a tree with a ball-like device which he carried with him
at all times.

The spacecrafts accessed the base by way of a snaking tunnel with a funnelshaped entrance situated
lower in the valley. It opened onto an immense hangar where the spacecrafts and personnel were located.
Robert saw vessels entering from 90 feet away.

He was permitted to walk around the interior of the base, except for certain zones.

One day he forced entry into the rooms containing nuclear, magnetic and electric fields. He was pushed
back by an invisible wall.
Daily life at the base
Robert was taken care of by the Biologist who expained to him nicely what was expected of him: a regular
sperm donation. This operation, destined to populate a planet, took place every two days.

There were conversations between the Guide and the Ethnologist about our Earth civilizations.

Of particular interest was our behavior and how we treated the planet.

They gave him much advice on physical and mental health. He received regular yoga instruction.

Despite their politics of benevolence and noninterference and their respect for “free will”, caution would be
taken regarding nuclear dangers. In case of nuclear conflict, intervention was possible.

Robert observed an ambience of peace and harmony at the base. The occupants seemed to master
perfectly the present and the future.

Everything was planned to the smallest detail.

Order and discipline seemed to be the motto. It was said that the extra-terrestrials were 20,000 years
ahead of our civilization.

They explained the Universe to him as well as interstellar communication.
Exercises resembling the practice of ‘Yoga’
Thanks to Dr. Jean-Noel Aubrun
Meeting of Galactic Federation
At one point the Biologist invited Robert to observe a meeting. He was ordered to remain perfectly quiet
and simply to observe.

The room was equipped with a big oval table, and he watched in surprise as one by one the guests of
different races began to materialize around the table.

People appearing in 3-D had discussions with the guests about suns and the movement of spacecraft
between the planets.

The Guide also gave Robert information on time and space and the magnetic energy needed for travelling.
The Guide told him he was able to live four to five hundred years before changing bodies, and that death
didn’t exist.

The only thing that counted was the perpetual evolution of the soul.

The body was only a container.
October 1969—Scramble with a fighter jet
During his stay in the Himalayas, Robert was invited to take an excursion to France aboard a spacecraft.
Seven people were on board: the Guide, the Biologist, the Ethnologist, the captain and two pilots.

It was a circular fighter craft, 90 feet in diameter.

At one point, a Mirage III French military jet, appeared on a screen in the inner wall of the spacecraft.

The spacecraft swerved under and alongside the French jet, and Robert could see the pilot in the cockpit
who turned his head and looked toward the spacecraft.
Supersonic fighter aircraft designed by Dassault Aviation during the
Robert could also see the pilot and his
instrument panel on a screen, and
discerned a registration number on the
jet: FB.

Later investigations beginning in 2005
confirmed the presence of the Mirage
III identified at the Dijon military base.

The name of the pilot was retained for
possible testimony, but he has not
been found.
Instrument panel of Mirage III fighter aircraft
October 2005—Revelation at European UFO conference
At the first European UFO conference in
Champagne (France) in October 2005, Robert
revealed his story. The Guide had told him to keep
the story secret for 40 years.

Robert believes he has a foreign implant in his
During the conference, another contactee with
paranormal abilities, examined him and found
something moving under Robert’s skin which
emitted an electric charge into the hands of the
therapist at the moment of a camera flash,
followed by an intense vibration in his back.

Robert does not wish the implant to be removed.
Examination of Robert L.’s implant
Volunteer to ET project, Robert L.
“Once we have made enough progress to go to the moon, Mars and further, we must go with an open
mind, with no desire to conquer. The Guide told me that we would be under surveillance. That if
aggressive ideas germinate in the minds of astronauts, they’ll be prevented from carrying out their plan.
‘You must come in peace, with sincerity, honesty, and humility. If not, we will stop you.’

All the conversations we had at the base come back to me. We have a long road in front of us before
we can liberate ourselves from enslavement, big or small. Of course, we mustn’t reject everything, we
need to keep what seems good to us. We won’t change our mode of thinking so easily, which is often
egotistical and egocentric.

UFO research is a good thing. The overall mentality and opinions on the subject are changing rapidly.
The arcane secrets are beginning to open up gradually. It’s better to go slowly and go far. When the
majority of the planet is ready, there could be a possibility of encounter. The Guide’s word.”
Conference with Robert L. — 2012, Toulon, France CONTINUED  NEXT PAGE
December 12, 2014